Registration fees :-
Phase 1:- Virtual round - Rs.11,000 (Inclusive of 18% GST) per Team.
Mode of Payment :-
Demand Draft (DD), DD in favor of EVERS ECOMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED, Payable at Dhule and NEFT Transfer can also be done. UPI is also accepted (Phone Pay / GPay Bank Transfer)
Bank Details :-
Scan following bar code for safe & easy fees transfer
(* Registration fees is non-refundable)
Eligibility is limited to undergraduate students to ensure this is an engineering competition. Individual members of teams participating in this competition must satisfy the following requirements.
Team members must be enrolled as degree seeking undergraduate student in Engineering Institution (Engineering colleges/Universities). Team members who have already graduated prior to the competition are NOT eligible to participate.
Team members must be members of ESIP. Proof of membership, such as a valid membership ID, is required during the final event. Those interested may join ESIP at: www.esanskar.net/esip
Team members must be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of the competition.
A team can have a minimum of 6 members and maximum of 31 members. It is preferable that the team has good representation of students from 2nd, 3rd, or 4 th year and from various department like mechanical /production / automotive etc.
1) Get ESIP Membership (Compulsory to each team member).
2) Submit registration fees within the provided deadline dates.
3) Download the registration form which is available below.
4) Fill the all necessary information which is mentioned in the Nature Kart registration form.
5) Click on submission form tab.
6) In a submission form add all details of your college, number of team members, team leader (Captain) details, Vice Captain details, etc.
7) Attach registration fees submitted prof and soft copy of registration form in a submission form.
8) After submitting all this details your registration for NATURE KART 2022 is confirmed.
NOTE :- Transaction ID & Fees submitted photocopy proof must be match.